Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

Okay, yesterday was a really bad day... I didn't feel like getting on the  computer at all... All I felt like doing was sleeping, but I didn't... Instead, I separated and sorted beads - glass beads... It snowed all day long and I hate snow!! Matter of a fact, I hate the cold weather!!! I don't like the dark days of winter and would so much rather be anywhere that is warm - even Africa at this point!!!

Many people who have MS do not like the warm/hot weather... It makes their MS symptoms flare up... NOT MINE!!! I rather do better in the warm/hot humid weather!!! Hell, I love it!!! Not even the side effects - ugh, the flu like symptoms - from my Avonex shots bother me in the heat and humidity... I am able to get up and get going... How I long for those warm or hot humid days of the summer!!! I don't care if it gets to be 100 degrees in the shade with 90% humidity - not a single soul will hear me complain about it... I don't care if I have sweat running down my face when I step out of the swimming pool... I can't handle this cold any more... I swear NO ONE will hear ME COMPLAIN!!! Granted everyone else around me will, but I WON'T!!!

I caught a cold from somewhere, and that is part of the reason why I did not feel like doing anything yesterday... Aside from the snow coming down... I don't know where I caught it, I am so careful when I go out in public because I know if I get sick, I am going to get REALLY SICK... That is what I am REALLY SICK... If I laugh, I get light headed and dizzy, even if I am sitting down... UGH, I just don't know... So, it is Nitequil for me during the day and night... I hate this!!! If you can't tell, I am in a mood... And it isn't a nice one... Yep, it is one of those days, but it doesn't help that I am sick... Having a cold makes me feel very miserable - always has and probably always will... Seeing that I will be 41 in 6 days, I seriously don't think it is going to change now... I hate it when post nasal drip makes my ears hurt... I can handle anything about a cold - the stuffy nose, coughing, and sneezing, but I can't handle the achey sore ears or the pain in my face from the pressure in my sinuses... Enough to drive me nuts...

So that was yesterday and so far today... I am having another day like yesterday, and do not expect it to change... John and the kids are making me rest because of being sick and running a fever... I don't have patience for much of anything because of being sick so they know that it is best that I just rest... I feel so horrible!!!

Such as a day in my life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment